RobotStudio event

HELP-problems with screnn display

Options

Hello to all

image I have a little big problem.

I have a DELL mobile workstation Precision M60; Pentium M 1,6GHz; Win2k SP3, NVIDIA Quadro FX700Go 128MB graphik-card.

When I start robotstudio 2.0 (build858) with the docking station and a normal 19" flat screen monitor, everything is ok.

When I start robotstudio without docking station with the laptop screen ( 16:9 screen) and start the teach pendant, I can see only 70% of the teach pendant windows. A work is impossible.

I think this problem is depending on the 16:9 screen of the laptop.

image Can someone help me???image

AS

Comments

• Hello Andreas,

First a question; have you got the same resolution on both screens?

Dependent on what controller and what version of RobotStudio you can change the TeachPendant size in a few different ways:

If you are working with 3.2 controllers there is a tab in The VirtualRobotBrowser called Pendant. There you can choose if you want a small, medium or large TeachPendant.

For 4.0 controllers in RobotStudio 2.0 the following string has to be inserted (size 5 is supposed to be maximum (feel free to test it)):

[Pendant]
    PendantSize=5
    This string should be inserted in the robot.robot-file. This file can be found in the controller library that should be under: C:Program FilesABB RoboticsControllersv40Robots then choose the robot you are working with at the moment.
    (In RobotStudio 3.0 this file is placed: C:ProgramFilesCommonFilesABBAutomationControlsv40Robots)
    Hope this solves your problem!
    Best regards
    /Ulrika Mor?n
    Support Engineer

Ulrika Mor?n37950,5166666667
  • Hello Ulrika

I've tried to do it with the same resolutions, but without success.

then , I have included the string into the robot.robot file.

This was successful.

imageThank you very, very....much for solving this problem!!!image

AS