RobotStudio event

upload of program [KMT PowerPac]

Options
Hello, after fine tuning of a cutting program I uploaded module back to RS again. I noticed a difference between the CutL On robtarget and cutting path - how come a difference? When I run a simulation the robot does not move according to path in station.

mfg

Peter

Comments

• Hello Peter, I suppose you are using the PDispExe-function in your cuttingprogram. In the finetuning you change the location of a cutout by using modpos of the CutL On instruction. When uploading the program to RS+PP you will see the difference between the new location of CutL and the original location of the path. The PDisp only displace the path to the new location but the actual coordinates of each robtargets between PDispExe On and Off is showned in its original location in Station world. When running a simulation the robot will run according to the displaced path (at the CutL) and not at the path shown is Station since the simulation is using the VC.

In the KMT PowerPac there is a function to reset the PDisp: you select the path and select Apply, the path is now recalculated and placed according to your CutL. The PDisp is now set to "0" so to say! image