RobotStudio event

Can`t see on TP my project

Options
Hello all!

Can someone help me with my problem. I made a screen for my project, when I deploy it to TP I have an error message:

FlexPendant Interface Controller Option is required to view the Application on FlexPendant,

I have already choosed in the system builder the 617-1 option which is for the above mentioned problem resolvation.

Beside this, I can transfer on my TP my screen but I can`t see it in my menu.

Can someone help? Any idea appreciated

Greatings
Szily
Regards Szily

Comments

• Abhishek PM
    Options
    Hello,

Here are a few ways of adding this option in the controller system:

1. A controller system with FlexPendant Interface option or any option can be created using System Builder.

2. If you want to add the option FlexPendant Interface or any other option in an already existing controller system you could do this using System Builder.
    But inorder, that the changes be applied to the controller system, an I-start is required.

The error you may be facing can be because of point 2. If yes, have you done an I-Start after modifications to controller system ?

Thanks

• thanks...what if its on a demo/trial though?
    WHY www.hamptonbay-lighting.net?
    because the best ceiling lighting is only found at www.hamptonbay-lighting.net
  • szily85
    Options
    Hello there!

Yes, I have made the same as you adviced, but the problem still persist. 
    I got a message when I start the TP "Error loading the xxxtpsview.dll" or something

Any suggests?
    Regards Szily
  • Henrik Berlin
    Options
    After you have modified an existing system in System Builder and added the FP option, you need to I-start the system for the changes to take effect. Note that this will erase all the RAPID code, and configuration changes in the system.

Henrik Berlin
    ABB
  • szily85
    Options
    Hello all,

I successfully installed the FlexPendant Interface in the controller, BUT, when I want to use my project, (some Run routine buttons, only in manual mode) I got this error message:

So, I don`t know what is the problem, because in the simulation everything is working, but in REAL system, it doesn`t.

Can somebody tell me what is this error mess for?

Thanks

Regards Szily
  • szily85
    Options
    Nobody can help me with this? :( Cry
    Regards Szily
  • Hello,

As i understood you correctly the virtual environment works fine and not in real.

Are you sure all your bindings to the controls are fine. Take help from ScreenMaker Doctor function which can give you directions on what is missing.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards

• szily85
    Options
    Everything is OK, no errors in program, no issues to fix by the "Doctor".

Have no idea whats wrongCry
    Regards Szily
  • Hello,

Please share your ScreenMaker project and RobotStudio Pack and Go if possible. And also mention which RW version the real system is using. This would help us.

Regards,
    Abhishek
  • szily85
    Options
    .szily852012-09-25 09:21:28
    Regards Szily
  • szily85
    Options
    Hy,
    I have build a new system and now the problem disappeared Smile
    But anyway, thank your effort and you are so helpfull.

Greatings
    Regards Szily