RobotStudio event

Screenmaker 5.15

Options
Is screenmaker 5.15 compatibel with screenmaker 5.14, i get the following error:

ScreenMaker -> Build Error -> Unable to cast object of type 'System.CodeDom.CodeMethodInvokeExpression' to type 'System.CodeDom.CodePrimitiveExpression'. 17-10-2012 14:21:25 ScreenMaker 

Rob(ot)

Comments

• Hello,

A newer version of software always comes with new features. If these new features are used in the project and tried to open in an older version of software it will cause compatibility issues.

Not sure what has caused the error mentioned by you. Could you share the screenmaker project being used.

Thanks
  • kegley182
    Options
    I have this exact same problem.   In my case it is caused by the "Signal Pulse" action.   Using a "button" I add this action to the "Click" event. (also happens on "mouse up" and Mouse down" events)  IN FACT... ANYwhere I try to "PULSE" a signal this error happens.  Basically, "Pulsing" a digital signal doesn't work for me in 5.15... where it did in 5.14.

I directly correlate it to signal PULSE, because if I remove all signal pulse actions from my app, it works... if I add a single pulse action,... ther error comes back.

EVEN IF I build an entirely new Scrmkr app from scratch it still has the same problem.

The app will READ,WRITE, SET, RESET and "INVERT" a signal... but as of yet I cannot figure out how to "pulse" a signal.

This would be a easy thing for ABB folks to repro and comment on.

Mike Kegley
  • Abhishek PM
    Options

Hello,

This issue has been fixed in 5.15.00.01 version of RobotStudio. The same can be installed from: http://www.abb.com/product/ap/seitp327/a1078d9e5145d9a9c1257991004f3e69.aspx
    Appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,
    Abhishek