RobotStudio event

RS5.14 --> RS5.15

Hello there,
I am new to robot studio and just begun a few weeks ago.
It al went smoothly but i am facing errors at the moment i have never had before.
40165 Reference error
Since yesterday i get these errors, first i changed the name a 100 times, but that was not causing the error.
Also since yesterday i have updated robotstudio 5.14 to 5.15
The robot is operating on RS4
Is 5.15 not supporting RS4 anymore?
I have errased all my newer added targets i had made with 5.15 and dit it again with 5.14 and voila, the errors are gone?!?!
Please help if this is true or there might be bigger problems?
Many thanks!

Comments

• update:
    It seems to be the problem that paths made in RS 5.15 can't communicate with the RS4 robot system
    I have made a new path in RS 5.14.03 and moved the instructions out of the old path an into the new path made with rs 5.14.03, the error is gone now.

I have made an vertification of the problem to regenerated it ones again
    The error has returned.

Anyone familiar with this problem?

Many thanks!

jasper2013-01-09 16:17:04
  • Please upload the program generated by RS 5.15 that cause the reference error on S4 so that we can have a look.

Henrik Berlin
    ABB
  • This is a customer of ours.

I called him and found out that the declarations are stored in a different module as the instructions at syncronising to VC.

dont know why yet though
    RobWelding
    The Netherlands
  • You can configure to which modules the targets and paths shall be synchronized to in the "Synchronization to VC" dialog.

Henrik Berlin
    ABB

• I just find out that the path in the Syncronice to VC option were sent to the right module, but when i expanded it, it showed me that the targets were send to another module.
    So i loaded a module in the robot that dit not contain any targets...
    Right after the update to 5.15 it went wrong, i guess it re-setted the module i had chosen in the earlier version.

Thanx for your post!
    It helped me a lot