RobotStudio event

Palletizing PowerPac controller

Options
vtns
vtns
edited July 2013 in PowerPacs
Hello, I am using RS Palletizing PowerPac, but when I start it, in the Output window is error "Unable to start virtual controller. Please check if all virtual controllers are started". Conrtoller status in the right bottom corner is 1/1. When I try to add feeder to robot, error says "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. ... Object reference not set to an instance of an object". Where can be a problem? I use 5.15.02 version.
Post edited by vtns on

Comments

• vtns
    Options
    My problem was that I was using 64-bit RobotStudio, need to use 32-bit RS. 

One more problem - "Following signals do not exist in the controller" in Palletizing/Programming tab. Signals are from tool (gripper) and feeders. I want to use offline controller without real controller. How to connect I/O signals from feeders and tool to virtual controller? 
  • Abhishek PM
    Options

Hello,

In Edit Tool Signals interface, you can view and edit the I/O connection between tool and controller.You can access the context menus for the tool node in the programming browser by right-clicking the tool node.A tool SmartComponent contains a set of input and output signals. In order for simulation to run, they should be connected with certain virtual controller I/O.Thanks