RobotStudio event

Error 50229 when synchronize station and real controller

Options
Hi!

My problem: I was doing some work with my station and all was working perfect. At some point I needed to synchronize with my real controller, because I have some programs in it that I want to test in the simulated station. Something happens, and now when the station loads it throws an error of type: "Exception: The given key was not present in the dictionary" and the debug windows shows:

RobotStudio .NET exception: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
============================================
Base exception: KeyNotFoundException
The given key was not present in the dictionary.
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at RobotStudio.Services.Controller.VcConfigurationData.GetRobotSingleName(String mechUnitName)
   at RobotStudio.Services.Controller.VcManager.CalculateMechPosition(RsIrc5Controller irc5ctrl, String[] mechUnitNames)
   at RobotStudio.Services.Controller.VcManager.IsBaseFrameUpdated(RsIrc5Controller irc5ctrl, Mechanism mechanism)
   at ABBInternal.Controller.StationVcMapper.HandleBaseFrameDifference(RsMechanicalUnit mechUnit, RsIrc5Controller irc5Controller)
   at ABBInternal.Controller.StationVcMapper.RemapVCMechanicalUnitToStation(MechUnitInfo& vcMechUnitInfo, RsIrc5Controller irc5Controller, RobBaseFrameType vcBaseFrameType, Boolean bCheckBaseFrame, List`1& oldMechUnitList)
   at ABBInternal.Controller.StationVcMapper.PostRestartHandling(Mechanism[] mechanismToMap, Boolean bCheckBaseFrame, Station station, Boolean ignoreLibraryCheck)

Immediately after a warning is shown:

50229, Test signal error
Description
Unknown mechanical unit M7DM1.
Recommended actions
Check spelling or configuration.

The mechanical unit in the station is called MTD_750_M2009_REV1_01, but rename it doesn't fix the problem.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• HM
    Options
    It seems that problem is solved, I don't know how... some changes in the configuration files looking the last good configuration apparently.