RobotStudio event

I really need help with rotation of an object around a robot target.

Options
Hi,
I'm new to RobotStudio, so I hope that my problem is so simple for you
It's all about rotation and dispalcement of an object around a target in a workobject.
I'm working on a project that deals with robotization a manuel nut welding. Arange of metal plates should be welded together with nuts by using a robot and nut welding machine.
In the simulation I've faced a problem actually, and my question is:
How to palce all holes that existed on a plate one by one on a target in a workobject?
In other words How can I know how much I shiould rotate and move the plate that has been attached to the robot's tool?
The holes on the plate should be placed exactly on the target (nut tooling) in the welding machine.
Robot's tool(vaccum gripper) hold the plate from the middile point and there're many holes that allocated randomly. I have the dimension of the plate and all holes location, if that makes any sense.

Any sort of help it'd be appreciated

Comments

• SjoLi
    Options
    In your case it could be usefull to have a stationary tool relative to the robotbase. 
    If you do this the robot can move the product trough the tool, instead of moving the "tool"(product) to certain robtargets.

In the rapid reference manual you can find information in the tooldata about this.

RobWelding
    The Netherlands