RobotStudio event

Working with Palletizing PowerPack 5.6

Options
Hi,

I usually do palletizing station using basic RS components (smart components and stuff), but i want to try using the palletizing powerpack. This is my first time using RS add-in. I read the manual but still i cannot make my station run using the Palletizing PowerPack. Can someone help me please?. Is there, any link on palletizing powerpack tutorials?. When i try simulating it, a msgbox prompt, whether i want to convert it (something like that)?. if i click yes. it runs but nothing happen. when i click no. nothing runs and nothing happen. i really don't understand. Please help me walk-through it. Thanks a lot. <3

Comments

• Maraiica
    Options
    "Tune values on the controller differs from tune on PC. The Tune values on the controller will be lost after transferring.    "

what do i do?

• Hello,

Could you provide more information on the issues that you are facing. We would be really interested in helping you.
    As of now manual would be a good starting point which will help working with the software.

Regarding the Tune Values on the controller ....." " message you see, it occurs when you may be doing an upload from the controller to the Palletizing Station. So it asks whether an update is really required in the station. It is safe to do so.

If there are issues you feel are important and needs to be communicated, please feel free to do so. You can also get in touch with your local ABB Robotics Service representative that can forward the issue to tech support. If you are not aware of support contact at ABB kindly check at http://www.abb.com/contacts

Thanks