RobotStudio event

Robot Positioning

Options

Please help me in resolving an issue that I have with RobotStudio 3.0.
Recently I upgraded from Version 2.0 and when I started to use the stations that I created in Version 2.0 I realized that I had lost some Robot Reachability or Positions.   I have written several programs that require I reach these positions.   I have tried to rebuild my virtual robot using the backup file from the controller on the floor, but nothing I try seems to work.   I will list below the position that I can reach with my real world robot and the position that I can reach with my virtual robot.
Real Robot Positions:
Axis (1) 0 degrees     Axis (2) -54 degrees     Axis (3) -29 degrees     Axis (4) 0 degrees     Axis (5) 58 degrees     Axis (6) 0 degrees     Axis (7 - Tilt) 60 degrees     Axis (8 Rotate) 45 degrees
Virtual Robot Positions:
Axis (1) 0 degrees     Axis (2) -40 degrees     Axis (3) -10 degrees     Axis (4) 0 degrees     Axis (5) 58 degrees     Axis (6) 0 degrees     Axis (7 - Tilt) 60 degrees     Axis (8 Rotate) 45 degrees.
As you can see I have a big difference in Axis 2 & 3.
Please help me as soon as possible.
Joseph Menke
Manufacturing Engineer
Mitsubishi Power Systems

Comments

• Dear Jmenke,

What robotmodel are you working with?

Best regards

/Ulrika Mor?n

Support Engineer

• jmenke
    Options

image I beleive I have found my problem with Version 3.0 and robot reachability. Keep Version 2.0 robots!!! There is something wrong with IRB4400-M2000.

Joseph Menke
    Manufacturing Engineer
    Mitsubishi Power Systems