RobotStudio event

Sync to Station not transferring targets

Options
Anyone having the same issue here after installing 5.61?
The path is synced to station, but all the targets within the path are gone.
I have used the controller to transfer everything to  stations as stations from older version (5.15) is not compatible after the update.

Anyone help? This forum seems like having a hibernation period or some sort. hardly any replies now.

Cheers

Comments

• Jonathan Karlsson
    edited April 2014
    Options

I tried to sync from controller to station and got all the targets with my path without problem. Does this only happen with this particular system/station or all the time? When I tried I used RW5.61.

Older stations should be compatible. What error do you get when you try to open an older station?

Post edited by Jonathan Karlsson on
  • kentz
    Options

I tried to sync from controller to station and got all the targets with my path without problem. Does this only happen with this particular system/station or all the time? When I tried I used RW5.61.

Older stations should be compatible. What error do you get when you try to open an older station?

Hi, Jonathan.
    Thank you for your reply. It appears that there's one set up problem where the file for cross linking is missing, it is all solved now. Thank you for your reply.
    Regards.