RobotStudio event

Problems with backup and PERS data

Options
Hi

We are experiencing problems when doing a backup of our system. I did some digging and troubleshooting in our code, and did come across a system module (.sys) that is causing the error. The module holds an array declared as a PERSISTENT data array. 

Typically we fill this array by entering values from our flexpendant (IRC5 controller), but when new data is entered and stored in the array it blocks our backup functionality. The backup returns an error:

"11223: Backup error

Description
Error during the backup of Task. The directory lacks at least one neccessary item."

I can work around this issue, by deleting the data in the array applying it to the controller, and then pasting the data back into the array and applying. The drawback here is that this is done from RS and with this work around, I do not have the newest data from the controller, meaning we have to enter the data into the array from the flexpendant once again and the problem occurs again.

I am quite sure it has something to do with this PERS datatype, but I am not yet sure about how to solve this problem. Does anyone have some information about this issue? Any help is greatly appreciated.

BR
Jesper Nielsen
Tagged: