RobotStudio event

Arc ending problems

Options
I'm new to robotizing and I need some help, I have an irb 1600 and a Fronius cmt welding machine.

The problem is that in every weld I make I always get an ugly ending at the arc. As the whole arc looks pretty good but at the end it is lower compared to the rest of the arc, and I've tried to change the % in final current but then I get a drop (too much arc) at the end of the arc.  It doesn't matter what type of position the robot is welding, it always ends up different then the rest of the arc.
So my question is what can I do to get the ending as perfect as possible? do I use final current, slope? or should I change something else? I've been looking for some information for hours so I hope I get some answers here.
If it helps I can put in a picture of the arc so just let me know.
Sorry for the bad english, and I would appreciate a simple english in the answer, thank you. 

Comments

• todd.madole
    Options
    I assume you've looked at all the seam data?
  • D_toto13
    Options
    If yo have enough room (tooling wise) you can change the START with END of weld - that will change your weld from PUSH to PULL or vice-versa.

On the same page, as todd.madole said, it's a very good idea to look for your seam data values.
    Is it a "T" /"L" shape weld or flat ?! ...if flat you can go with STEP 2, or WEAVE...
    Check the gas (you might have too much pushing @ the end of your weld), wire speed (drop it a little so you can cover a wider area) and so on ...