RobotStudio event

Record to COLLADA: Failed to initialize the add-in. Your version of RobotStudio may not be supported

Options
Hi. I'm getting this message everytime I run RS: "Record to COLLADA: Failed to initialize the add-in. Your version of RobotStudio may not be supported". Does anyone has the same message? How did you fixed it? I use the latest version of RS. Thank you for your time. Pedro Severin

Comments

• Hi Pedro, here is an updated version of the add-in. Regards, Johannes
    Johannes Weiman
    Software Engineer
    RobotStudio Team, ABB Robotics
  • Liberona
    Options
    I havr also  downloaded recordcolladaanimationadd-inforrobotstudio5.60.zip and copied the dll file in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\ABB Industrial IT\Robotics IT\RobotStudio 6.02\Bin\Addins

"A possible reason is it was downloaded from Internet "¿?
    Do you wish RS attemts to unlock the file? I say Yes, and later RS says,

Impossible to unlock

I've also tried with 6.02 add-in.. at first it says "You have to restart RobotStudio" so I did; but  when I inicialize RS, now it says in the Output WIndow:

Record to COLLADA:Failed to initialize the add in. Your version of RobotStudio may not be supported.

Bottom line:

RecordtoCollada 6.02 + RS 6.02 = Your version of RobotStudio may not be supported ¿?

RecordtoCollada 5.6 + RS 6.02 = Impossible to unlock. "A possible reason is it was downloaded from Internet "¿?

Pedro Severin and I cannot fix it yet.

@JWeiman Does the 6.02 add in works in your RobotStudio? Which version is? Does your pc is x64 or x86?

Any help you can give me I would be very grateful.

Best Regards,

Pablo Liberona