RobotStudio event

ScreenMaker failures with RobotWare 5.61.5004

I have a ScreenMaker project, built in 2012 using RobotStudio 5.xx, which works on several IRC5C controllers running RobotWare versions from 5.14.2039 to 5.14.3071. On our latest controller, running RW 5.61.5004 the project works in most respects, but the window fails to close in response to a signal from the RAPID program. This is the mechanism which has worked on the previous controllers: 1. The RAPID program sets a PERS boolean to TRUE. 2. A Conditional Trigger in the ScreenMaker project responds to this, executing a ScreenClose event to 'Close this screen'. 3. After a 0.5 second delay the RAPID program resets the boolean to FALSE. I have extended the delay to 15 seconds in the new controller to enable the state of the boolean to be viewed. It changes state to TRUE for the programmed time, but the window fails to close. I opened the original .smk file In RobotStudio 6.01.01, rebuilt and deployed it to the new controller in the hope of a fix, but the problem remains. After similarly rebuilding another project which is executed from the ABB menu, it no longer has an icon displayed. The project properties have 'Use default image' selected with the icon name appearing as 'tpu-Operator32.png' - it used to be 'tpu-Operator32.gif'. I presume that the .gif file is embedded somewhere, so the reference to .png fails. Thanks for any advice. Kevin