RobotStudio 4.0 is now released!
Dear RobotStudio Users,
We are proud to announce the release of RobotStudio 4.0 for S4.
New features since RobotStudio 3.2
* The geometry engine ACIS is upgraded from R14 SP4 to R16 SP1
* A new version of the 4.0 virtual controller is included. (VC VirtualController 4.0/121)
* The following robots are now supported.
* The IRBT4003 (90 deg. and inline) tracks are now supported.
* The IRB5300-03 (door openers) are now supported.
* The IRB4400S is now supported.
* The RTT Tracks (Marathon and Bobin) are now supported.
Please see the Release Notes for more details about this release.
The software can be downloaded from ABB SolutionsBank and from the Software Subscription Service Portal.
This discussion has been closed.