RobotStudio event

Delete Multiple Instruction Templates (Action Instructions) from Task?

Options
TSutton3G
TSutton3G
edited December 2015 in RobotStudio
I'm cleaning up a station built by another programmer that has hundreds of unused routines as action instructions.  In order to remove the action instructions, I have to delete each one, one at a time (cannot select multiples with shift or control for whatever reason), and quite frankly I'm about ready to throw my computer out the window.  Is there a better, faster way to remove instruction templates?

Also will Comment instructions ever be supported in RS?

Comments

• D_toto13
    Options
    TSutton3G,

As you're saying - comment instruction will work, but it will still be a Sisyphus work ...I was in the same situation @ some point so I can relate your pain/anger ...
    Anyway, you would have a couple of options, but the best one that I found would ease your work by a lot (only if you're trying to delete complete routines, otherwise you still have to go line by line though  :().

When you open your Main module you should have multiple jobs/routines ...you have the option to expand/contract each individual routine ("-" expanded, "+" contract) ...if you highlighted the line where you have that routine (see pic) you'll be able to get rid of the whole routine at once.

I hope it will help somebody @ some point since the post it's so old ...

Dan