RobotStudio event

Mastership Reject Exception

I use the PC SDK to control the robot via .NET by changing some values, setting the program pointer and execute rapid code. These things are executed inside a block where mastership is requested and can take a lot of time. Sometimes it can happen that the mastership is lost and I get a Mastership Reject Exception with the next instruction. Are there any reasons or limitations for losing the mastership?

Thanks,
Matthias

Comments

• According to the manual there are multiple reasons for loosing the mastership, for example:
    - change from automatic to manual mode
    - controller restart
    - lost communication
    - if another client (with higher priority) request mastership

When the status of the masterhip changes an event will be generated. Maybe it is solution to check this event and request the mastership again when necessary? 
  • According to the manual there are multiple reasons for loosing the mastership, for example:
    - change from automatic to manual mode
    - controller restart
    - lost communication
    - if another client (with higher priority) request mastership

When the status of the masterhip changes an event will be generated. Maybe it is solution to check this event and request the mastership again when necessary? 
    Hi,John_Verheij I have also experienced the same problem, and repeated request permission will fail. Now, I'm trying to use IPCommands.