RobotStudio event

Does anyone have Smartgripper 1.04 package?

Options
I am trying to reinstall robot system for our Yumi robot from a system backup, which has a robotware 6.01 and smartgripper 1.04.

I could only find the smartgripper 3.10 but the system suggests it is not compatible with the older version.

Does any one has the smartgripper 1.04 package ?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Liberona
    Options
    Hello Xiaoxing,

I have SmartGripper 1.04, here it is :) attached

Hope it works

Best regards,

Pablo
  • rzhao
    Options
    Hello, I have a problem when I use "Go Offline" function to make a virtual controller fromthe Yumi robot. The error message is:
    Could not find a version of product distribution open.smartgripperv3 that is compatible with abb.robotics.robotware 6.03.01.00

I have installed Add-in SmartGrippper 3.20 and SmartGripper 3.30. Do you have any hints about it? Thank you!

Bests,
    Ran

• Liberona said:
    Hello Xiaoxing,

I have SmartGripper 1.04, here it is :) attached

Hope it works

Best regards,

Pablo
    Thank you Liberona!

Finally I just followed the ABB suppliers' advice to update the robotware to 6.03 and smartgripper to 3.3 and it works good.

Anyway, thank you for your help !
  • rzhao said:
    Hello, I have a problem when I use "Go Offline" function to make a virtual controller fromthe Yumi robot. The error message is:
    Could not find a version of product distribution open.smartgripperv3 that is compatible with abb.robotics.robotware 6.03.01.00

I have installed Add-in SmartGrippper 3.20 and SmartGripper 3.30. Do you have any hints about it? Thank you!

Bests,
    Ran

Dear Ran

According to my experience, smartgripper 3.3 is compatible with 6.03. Maybe you should try reinstall this package again.