RobotStudio event

Jog in wrong direction.

Options
Hi All,

I am new RobotStudio user, and please forgive me if I've placed that topic in wrong place. 
I've created station with IRB 14000 (robotstudio 6.02.01), and I have many problems with creating simple path:
1. Jog in wrong direction, if i want to move from target A to target B, can i force robots axis to turn in particular direction? For example joints parameter A: [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, -200] B[0,0,0,0,0,0, -150] robot want to reach B point by turning in negative direction, and reach maximum axis value -230, how can i force it to turn in positive direction?
2. Can i reach point with red reachability? If I hit "view robot at target" robot reaches that position, but in reachability it is still red. Is it reachable or not?
3. Can I use MoveAbsJ to Yumi? Yumi has 7dof, moveabsJ allows to put only 6 axis values.

Br, 
Artur

Comments

• IzaR
    Options

Hi,

I have the same problem with Yumi robot.

Does anyone know how to solve it?

Please help.

• Check SingArea\Wrist in robotstudio help - might be helpful 
  • Pavel Riabichev
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hello
    I would recommend using the latest RobotStudio and Robotware release (6.03.02 right now). Changes/improvments have been made to yumi since 6.02.
    One way to force motion the way you like is to try different configurations, or you could have a MoveAbsJ between point A and B where you specify the joint values you want. The 7th axis is external so that one you can modify in RS by rightclicking the joint target and 'Modify External Axis'. Also check the manual for ConfL and ConfJ.
    /Pavel