RobotStudio event

Issues saving / unpacking pack&go

Dear all,

I am having many troubles with RobotStudio lately. I actually don't know where to start..
When I make a simulation with controller etc. I thought the safest way to make sure there is a complete backup of everything is to Pack&Go the entire solution. Today I tested if I could unpack my recently saved pack&go. 
Then I encounter the following issues:
- I cannot open any module file from any task. I get the following error message: 

- I don't see any of my SAT-files anymore.

I tried restoring from backup, didn't help.

Also, another issue I'm having..:
When I run any solution in 32 bit RS, i can open and work in the station, but when I try to save, I simply get an error: "error save to file" and my complete station is CORRUPT. 

Anyone here dealing with the same issues as I am? I'm thinking of going back to an older version of RS (I'm using 6.03), but it's seriously a pain in the *** to reinstall everything.

Sincerely,
Thomas

Comments

• The problem just got a little stranger.
    As I mentioned in my post before, I cannot access the RAPID code/files. But i tried running the simulation by pressing ctrl+shift+m and then F8 and guess what, the simulation is actually running. Although i get the following error:

I would appreciate any comments / ideas on what this could be.

Best regards,
    Thomas
  • I would need to look at your error logs.

If you would like me to look, you could send it to me in a private message, otherwise you would need to go through your local ABB and log a case.

Run the RobotStudio Support tool on the computer at which the problem is occuring.
    It can be found in: 
    C:\Program Files (x86)\ABB Industrial IT\Robotics IT\RobotStudio 6.xx\Bin\RSSystemInfo.exe
    Or search for 'Support Tool' in the  Windows start menu.
    /Pavel

• Thank you Pavel, I will send you a PM.