RobotStudio event

Shortcuts disappear

Options
I work with RS 6.03 and Arc Welding PP 6.02 and always when i've closed RS al shortcuts that i have defined are gone. The quick acces toolbar is also back to default settings when i restart a RS session. Does anyone known how to fix this?

Best Answer

Answers

• Hello
    Do you mean shotcuts in the Quick tool access bar? Can you send a screenshot of the shortcuts you mean?
    /Pavel
  • Aper
    Options
    Hi,

Yes the shortcuts in the Quick tool access bar are gone

But also shortcuts for example F2 that i use for Jump To

• Hello
    The settings are saved in the file below. Any reason that RobotStudio is not allowed to save this file? 

%localappdata%\ABB Industrial IT\Robotics IT\RobotStudio\CommandCustomizations603.xml

Are you on a school computer where they don't allow anything to be saved on the hdd?

/Pavel

• Aper
    Options

Hi Pavel

No I’m on my work and I’ve al the rights to save there.

In the file 'CommandCustomizations603.xml' I do not see the F2 Jump to command.

I've tried to replace the xml file with a customized file with the F2 command in it but it won't work when I start-up RobotStudio and Arcwelding.

It seems that shortcuts that i make in RobotStudio itself do not disappear only the shortcuts in Arcwelding are gone every time I start-up.