RobotStudio event

Error Code 50076 Orientation not Correct [ArcWelding PowerPac]

Options

We are getting the following error: "Error 50076 Orientation not correct",  orientation is incorrectly defined.  Make an accurate normalization of the Quaternion Elements.

The system is an IRB4600, IRC5 Controller, with additional Positioner axis in the affected station, Robot Studio 5.13.03, Weld Guide 3 rev 0.  

The error occurs when welding a seam where the positioner and robot are moving around a corner of a square tube with a radius on the corners.  The error does not show up when executed in Robot Studio.  On the real system, if the weave is turned off, the error does not occur.

It appears to be in relation to the combination of the weave, robot and positioner.

Any help would be appreciated.

Brian. 
Brian Manion, PMP
Project Manager
Viking-Cives Ltd
519-323-4433 ext 256
bmanion@viking-cives.ca

Comments

• Liberona
    Options
    Hi Brian,

I had the same issue with this code problem 50076 using a ClawGripper in RS 6.02

When I move to robtarget "Abajo_pallet_1" using tClaw tooldata, I had this error each time I tried to simulate. The output window said:

"Descripción
    La orientación no está definida correctamente.
    Acciones
    Realice una normalización exacta de los elementos del cuaternio."

So I checked all the cuaternions involved in that MoveJ instruction. I used the NOrient command in order to trying to correct - first - the robtarget cuaternion. I normalized it but nothing.

Later I looked the tClaw tooldata if there is any error... 

And there was the error... originally it says [0,0,0,0]! I don't know why it says 0,0,0,0 by default (because the sum of the square cuaternions must be 1)

So I changed to [1,0,0,0] and everything is Ok. Now I can use tClaw in all my instructions (I was using tool0... not good)

I know this answer is very late... @admins feel free to change this post to a best location.

Best regards,

Pablo Liberona