RobotStudio event

Backup array of robtarget robotstudio

Options
Dear all,
I need to create an array of robtarget (i would like to generate it)

MODULE Module1

!***********************************************************
    PERS robtarget myRobtarget:=[[100,200,300],[1,0,0,0],[0,0,0,0],[9E9,9E9,9E9,9E9,9E9,9E9]];
    PERS robtarget myRobtarget2{100};

!
    ! Procédure principale
    !
    !   Ceci est le point d'entrée de votre programme
    !
    PROC main()
        FOR i FROM 1 TO 100 DO
            myRobtarget2{i}:=myRobtarget;
        ENDFOR
    ENDPROC
ENDMODULE
I just load it in an empty station, apply the code and then when i go to the flexpendant i could see in data => robtarget => my array of 100 values.
The problem is
WHEN I DO the backup, i cannot found the declaration of the array with all values 

WHY ?

Thanks for answer

Comments

• DenisFR
    DenisFR ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello,
    You have to declare them before:
    PERS robtarget myRobtarget2{100}:=[[[100,200,300],[1,0,0,0],[0,0,0,0],[9E9,9E9,9E9,9E9,9E9,9E9]]<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ,[[100,200,300],[1,0,0,0],[0,0,0,0],[9E9,9E9,9E9,9E9,9E9,9E9]]<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ,[[100,200,300],[1,0,0,0],[0,0,0,0],[9E9,9E9,9E9,9E9,9E9,9E9]]<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ...<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ,[[100,200,300],[1,0,0,0],[0,0,0,0],[9E9,9E9,9E9,9E9,9E9,9E9]]<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ];

• Naturlight
    Options
    The goal is to be able to decalre array of 2500 values, i would like to avoid to copy it by hands :)
  • graemepaulin
    Options

If you use the FlexPendant (or virtual FlexPendant if a virtual controller), to declare the array it will preload blank robtargets for you.

But here is a limit to the size of the array you can declare via the pendant (can not remember the limit and it is not mentioned in the manuals) - but you can make bigger arrays via RobotStudio.

To preload the targets I copied (in RobotStudio) the maximum that I could declare via the pendant and pasted it (to double the number), then copied the resultant (doubled array) and pasted - you get a very big array quickly this way.