RobotStudio event

Can't detache

Hey,

I have to take a hollow tube and put it away as a project.
I can pick up the tube but it won't let go.
The tool is made with smart component and has been tested and works manually.
Below I put my smart component and my path.

Thank you in advance
Tagged:

Comments

• veritas
    veritas
    edited March 2019
    Try removing the activation of the LineSensor and go from PoseMover(executed) to a logic gate(AND). Also use the LineSensor(SensorOut) to the same logic gate. From that you go to Attacher(execute).  The LineSensor(SensedPart) goes both to Attacher(child) and Detacher(child). LineSensor(Active) will not be used.
  • Jarniiee
    Jarniiee
    edited March 2019
    Try removing the activation of the LineSensor and go from PoseMover(executed) to a logic gate(AND). Also use the LineSensor(SensorOut) to the same logic gate. From that you go to Attacher(execute).  The LineSensor(SensedPart) goes both to Attacher(child) and Detacher(child). LineSensor(Active) will not be used.
  • The logic looks right. Try clicking "Active" so that the LineSensor becomes deactivated and then click it again, while the tube is in the correct position. Sometimes the sensor shows as active, but doesn't recognize the part you are looking for. I have no idéa why that happens, only that double-clicking it usually helps.
  • veritas said:
    The logic looks right. Try clicking "Active" so that the LineSensor becomes deactivated and then click it again, while the tube is in the correct position. Sometimes the sensor shows as active, but doesn't recognize the part you are looking for. I have no idéa why that happens, only that double-clicking it usually helps.

I found the problem.
    I have taken back my basic program.
    But I have inverted the signal between robot and smart component.
    And now it works how it should be done.

Thanks for all your effort

• Good to hear.