RobotStudio event

RS 6.08.01 Hose Simulator Fault

Hi, I came with this problem on the Hose Simulator. Let me say first that the Hose Simulator is a very good tool for engineering, thanks for the implementation of that.

Here I attached what's happening with the hose simulator. Any ideas?

https://youtu.be/K8rbSEbt13Y

Un saludokind regards,

Daniel Aguilar

Automation Engineering

Comments

• Hi! When creating a cable the physics simulation is executed a couple of steps to relax the cable. You can get effects like in your video if there is some constraint that pushes the cable away, for example if you create the cable partly below the floor. From your video I can not see anything obvious that would cause the issue. If you upload a Pack&Go of an example station where it is possible to reproduce the problem I can have a look.
  • Hi! When creating a cable the physics simulation is executed a couple of steps to relax the cable. You can get effects like in your video if there is some constraint that pushes the cable away, for example if you create the cable partly below the floor. From your video I can not see anything obvious that would cause the issue. If you upload a Pack&Go of an example station where it is possible to reproduce the problem I can have a look.
    Hi! Thanks for your reply! I tried to create the cable not touching the 3d model of the dresspack and then it worked, but it's the first time that happen. After that I am not able to reproduce again the problem. Thanks anyway.

Un saludokind regards,

Daniel Aguilar

Automation Engineering