RobotStudio event

Logic structure

Jarniiee
Jarniiee
edited April 2019 in RobotStudio
Best,

For school I have to do a task with robot studio everything works except for one thing.
I have to take 4 blocks and place them next to each other but I can only use 4 points.
So I need a logical structure but I can't figure out how to do this.
Below you see an image of my setup and the 4 points where I pick up and place the block.
The blocks are 40x40x40

Thanks for the help

Comments

• veritas
    veritas
    edited April 2019
    I would use only one robtarget for picking and one for placing for one block. Then use offset to pick and place the others. Picking position for the second block would look like this:

MoveL Offs(BlockjeNemenHoog, 40, 0, 0), v300, fine, t_Vacuum\Wobj:=Workobject_KleineTafel;

Or you could reuse the same routine and just loop it four times by increasing the offset value after every pick you have made, i.e.:

MoveL Offs(BlockjeNemenHoog, nOffsetX, 0, 0), v300, fine, t_Vacuum\Wobj:=Workobject_KleineTafel;
    nOffsetX:=nOffsetX+40;
  • veritas said:
    I would use only one robtarget for picking and one for placing for one block. Then use offset to pick and place the others. Picking position for the second block would look like this:

MoveL Offs(BlockjeNemenHoog, 40, 0, 0), v300, fine, t_Vacuum\Wobj:=Workobject_KleineTafel;

Or you could reuse the same routine and just loop it four times by increasing the offset value after every pick you have made, i.e.:

MoveL Offs(BlockjeNemenHoog, nOffsetX, 0, 0), v300, fine, t_Vacuum\Wobj:=Workobject_KleineTafel;
    nOffsetX:=nOffsetX+40;

Thanks for the response i would try the second option.

• Happy to help.