RobotStudio event

How to update robot target coordinates from Matlab?

Options
I am working on a project where I am supposed to perform a pick and place operation using a camera connected with MATLAB. I have done the image processing in MATLAB and the different coordinates of object at different positions are coming in real time. However when I send the coordinates to RobotStudio via TCP/IP, the robot keeps coming to the same pick up place and new coordinates are not updated in Robotstudio. What could I be missing in the following program. Thanks in advance for your help.

Anyone who knows please help me on how I can be able to bring in a new coordinate into robot studio so that the robot will move to the new coordinate instead of repeating the first coordinates over and over again.
Thanks

Comments

• DenisFR
    DenisFR ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello,
    What is TPWrite output?
    You should only execute Path_10 if ok is true.
  • MakomoJT
    Options
    On TPWrite the program writes coordinates but executes the same thing as if the new coordinates are not being updated.
  • DenisFR
    DenisFR ✭✭✭
    Options
    You write coord but not p values.
    Does cartesiantarget have the goods values?
  • lemster68
    lemster68 ✭✭✭
    Options
    DenisFR said:
    You write coord but not p values.
    Does cartesiantarget have the goods values?
    As Denis mentions, I suggest that you could modify your TPWrite with optional argument \pos:=p;
    Lee Justice
  • MakomoJT
    Options
    Thanks I did that and the robot moving to different places as per coordinates received from Matlab.
  • Tharun250
    Tharun250
    edited December 2019
    Options
    hello sir,i am also trying to update the coordinates of robot from matlab.
    please kindly send that you made program to update the coordintaes...

thanks in advance for your help sir.