Trajectory planning

edited April 12 in RAPID Programming
Hello,
Which kind of trajectories are used in RobotStudio? Trapezoidal velocity profiles? And how can I change the parameters of these trajectories (not only the reference speed) ?
Thank you in advance!

Comments

• graemepaulingraemepaulin New Zealand ✭✭✭
    Not sure if this is what you want but the Rapid instruction AccSet will reduce the acceleration & deceleration as a % of the normal value, and the rate at which acceleration & deceleration increases as a % of normal values.
  • I saw this on the manual and from this it looks like the acceleration profile is trapezoidal, but actually I found also this other picture in which the reference speed is clearly trapezoidal...
    Actually from my studies I have heard only about trapezoidal velocity but maybe there can be also trapezoidal. The fact is that I don't find on Internet a clear explanation about which kind of trajectories RobotStudio use by default and what should I do if I want to change them (for example if I want to use spline, 5th order trajectories, and so on).