RobotStudio event

Part Finder

Options
Hi

I am currently trying to create a search function for a IRC5. On my gripper I have 2 proxies. One at the top and one at the bottom of my gripper. 
I am trying to find the angle at which i need to pick up a object, that I can offset my workobject. 

Currently I have the following code written: Lines 75 to 95 Work well. 

The robot stops at the position where the boBottomPIP goes on, and then executes Proc GlassAngle.
The robot then rotates as well. My issue is, that the program does not seem to execute the second trap, but it goes back to the GlassSearch procedure.

Has anyone done something similar to this?
Any help is appreciated.

Kind Regards

Comments

• DenisFR
    DenisFR ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello,
    Why don't you use SearchL or like procedure?
    I'm not sure you can call trap when you are already in one.

• lemster68
    lemster68 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi

I am currently trying to create a search function for a IRC5. On my gripper I have 2 proxies. One at the top and one at the bottom of my gripper. 
    I am trying to find the angle at which i need to pick up a object, that I can offset my workobject. 

Currently I have the following code written: Lines 75 to 95 Work well. 

The robot stops at the position where the boBottomPIP goes on, and then executes Proc GlassAngle.
    The robot then rotates as well. My issue is, that the program does not seem to execute the second trap, but it goes back to the GlassSearch procedure.

Has anyone done something similar to this?
    Any help is appreciated.

Kind Regards
    I agree with Denis.  But if you insist on trying to make your code work here is what I would try.  Move GlassAngle out of the trap, put it in GlassSearch where appropriate.  You can remove IDelete inbottomPP from GlassAngle, you already did that in the trap.
    Lee Justice
  • Thank you for the responses, I didn't know SearchL existed. Will use this now.

Regards