RobotStudio event

Creating Robtargets with Locked axis

Options

I've created a station from a mediapool that utilizes a lock axis in  a genkin robot carrier.

I've also used the scripting tool to generate a library that has a joint with limits: 0 to 0.

The controller appears to function correctly.  But, I get the following error when creating a robtarget in Robotstudio:

RobotStudio .NET exception dump
===============================
Base exception:
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at ABB.Robotics.RobotStudio.Stations.RsTask.GetExternalAxisJoin tTypes()
   at ABB.Robotics.RobotStudio.Stations.RsTask.GetExternalAxisJoin tValues()
   at ABBInternal.ElementCommands.ElementCommandServices.GetExtern alAxisValues(RsTask task)
   at ABBInternal.ElementCommands.TeachTargetAndMoveInstructionHel per.CreateAndAddNewTargetOrMoveInstruction(Boolean justTarget, Station stn, RsPathProcedure path, RsWorkObject workObject, RsToolData tool)
   at ABBInternal.ElementCommands.TeachTargetAndMoveInstructionHel per.TeachTargetOrMoveInstruction(Boolean justTarget)
   at ABBInternal.ElementCommands.TeachTargetCommandHandler.TeachT argetCommandHandler_ExecuteCommand(Object sender, ExecuteCommandEventArgs e)
   at ABB.Robotics.RobotStudio.Environment.CommandBarButton.RaiseE xecuteCommand()

Any ideas?  I thought defining the library using the script tool to acheive a 0 to 0 limit would correct this problem.  Are the library axes mapping correctly to the VC axes?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DanS2007-3-13 3:47:30

Comments