RobotStudio event

Userframe moves

Options

I have a RS cell with severel robots. One of them is placed 0,-1750,600. I have moved the robot with " Modify Task Frames".

When i work with tarkets in a wobj sometimes alle my tarket is moved because the userframe in the wobj gets same value as the value i have moved the robot. Very strange. If i dont have the robot placed in the cell 0,0,0 is the right way to move the robot the " Modify Task Frames".?

Best regards Klaus 

Best Regards

Klaus Soenderhegn
www.cadalysator.dk

Comments

• Anders S
    Options

Hi Klaus,

Yes you should move the Task Frame if you want to move the robot in the station.

When you move the Task Frame, you move both the robot mechanism and the "Robot World". All workobjects are relative the Robot World, that's why the workobject will follow the robot mechanism. But if you sync the workobject to the VC, you will see that in the wobjdata is the userframe value zero.

This is the same behaviour as if you move a real robot on the shopfloor, the workobjects and targets will follow the robot.

Best regards,
    Anders Spaak
    ABB Robotics
  • Klaus
    Options

Hi Anders.

I have moved the task frame and it works okay, but sometimes if i edit a target in the wobj the userframe in the wobj moves with the same value as the values that i have moved the task frame. i can edit a target 2 times but after 3. times or 4. times all target in the userframe moves with the value  i have moved task frame. sometimes it will move the first time i edit the target. Sometimes i have sin that i make a copy and past to a new target and then the same things happens. I havent seen it pefor i installed sp2

i will try to make i video clip while it happens.

I know that you are in denmark but i can't come to odense because of work.

Best regards Klaus

Best Regards

Klaus Soenderhegn
    www.cadalysator.dk
  • Anders S
    Options

Hi Klaus,
    Yes we missed you in Odense.
    That the targets moves as you describe seems like a bug. I would appreciate if you could mail me a "Pack  & Go" of the station if it happens again.
    Best regards,
    Anders Spaak
    ABB Robotics