RobotStudio event

DCXOPTION

Options

Hello. I am trying to create a system from a backup, but I am stopped due to a "DCXOPTION" missing from the mediapool. Is there an easy way to add this feature into the mediapool short of having an actual Chrysler RobotWare disc in my hands?

Thanks,

Paul

Comments

• Anders S
    Options

Hello,

If the option "dcxoption" requires a special Chrysler RobotWare, you must have that RW on your PC, to be able to create a system with that option.

Best regards,
    Anders Spaak
    ABB Robotics
  • Thanks Anders.

Does anyone know if any RobotWare options are made available for download? I understand that options such as Dispense and Spot must be purchased. But, does the same go for customer-specific options? If so, who owns the rights to those options? I don't want to acquire the option from a customer's disc only to find out that it's illegal to use it.

Gratitude.

• RussD
    Options
    DCX Option is an external option that was delivered on certain robots for Chrysler in the US. It is not licensed for usage on robots that were not part of these projects, and is not available for general distribution. Also, the DCX Option is not designed to run on VIRC5.
    Russell Drown
  • Darn. So much for that idea.

Thanks