RobotStudio event

PC SDK delete IO signal from configuration

Hi,

I have looked through the PC SDK reference manual, and can only find the posibility to Reset the entire EIO domain, or load a new configuration with the options of Add, Replace og ResetAndAdd. I would like to leave all the EIO configurations as they are, and only delete a specific IO signal.

I could of course save the EIO domain, parse the configuration file, delete the specific IO from the configuration file and write it back with ResetAndAdd. But it is seems a bit overkill.

Thanks in advance, best regards
Henrik Slotholt
Tagged:

Answers

• hslotholt said:
    Hi,

I have looked through the PC SDK reference manual, and can only find the posibility to Reset the entire EIO domain, or load a new configuration with the options of Add, Replace og ResetAndAdd. I would like to leave all the EIO configurations as they are, and only delete a specific IO signal.

I could of course save the EIO domain, parse the configuration file, delete the specific IO from the configuration file and write it back with ResetAndAdd. But it is seems a bit overkill.

Thanks in advance, best regards
    Henrik Slotholt
    I believe there would be a way using ABB.Robotics.RIM but this is not documented in the API so would require some trial and error.