Get started with Wizard Easy Programming (Important to Read)
ABB has introduced Wizard Easy Programming, an easy graphical programming interface for your robot. Now you can easily program your robot tasks without having any prior coding or programming skills.
For more information on how to get started with Wizard, please visit our website https://new.abb.com/products/robotics/application-software/wizard.
Please watch the How-to videos titled "How to install Wizard on your single-arm YuMi" and "How to use Wizard with a virtual single-arm YuMi in RobotStudio".
In order to get started, scroll through the Downloads for Wizard section, click on the Software and download the "empty single-arm YuMi Robotstudio station"
For further queries and questions, please post on the Wizard Easy Programming thread on RobotStudio forum and our ABB representative will guide you.
ABB_YuMiGuide adminFIVE STEPS TO GET STARTED WITH WIZARD EASY PROGRAMMING- FOR BEGINNERS
If you have a single-arm YuMi robot:
1. Turn on your robot controller
2. Check the Flexpendant screen to see if Wizard is already installed, if yes, you are ready to go! If not, follow below steps:
3. Download RobotStudio: https://new.abb.com/products/robotics/robotstudio
4. Download the latest RobotWare and download Wizard https://youtu.be/K0TNIvlnbG0 (this videos is also available on Wizard product page) For instructions how to install, please see the Release Notes Wizard found under Manuals in the Download section of the Wizard product page.
5. Start using Wizard with your single-arm YuMi robot! Instructions are inside the application, you can also find useful videos on the Wizard product page https://new.abb.com/products/robotics/application-software/wizard
If you do not already have a single-arm YuMi robot:
1. Download RobotStudio and activate your free license: https://new.abb.com/products/robotics/robotstudio
2. Download RobotWare and download Wizard https://youtu.be/K0TNIvlnbG0 (video is also available on Wizard product page)
3. Download one of the 2 prepared single-arm YuMi RobotStudio stations, found in the Downloads section under Software on the ABB Wizard page: https://new.abb.com/products/robotics/application-software/wizard
4. Open RobotStudio on your computer and open the station: https://youtu.be/CP4LWtsv61M
5. Start using Wizard in RobotStudio! Watch how-to video here: https://youtu.be/zizcQSnPyyEPost edited by ABB_YuMiGuide on0
- 10.4K All Categories
- 5.3K RobotStudio
- 350 UpFeed
- 15 Tutorials
- 9 RobotApps
- 282 PowerPacs
- 404 RobotStudio S4
- 1.8K Developer Tools
- 239 ScreenMaker
- 2.6K Robot Controller
- 251 IRC5
- 36 OmniCore
- 6 RCS (Realistic Controller Simulation)
- 3 RobotStudio AR Viewer
- 701 RAPID Programming
- 14 Wizard Easy Programming
- 107 Collaborative Robots
- 3 Job listings