Update (2022/04) - Virtual Human 1.4.1 Download
I am proud to release the new Version of the Virtual Human, Version 1.4.1 for RobotStudio.
You can download this version directly from RobotStudio->AddIns->RobotApps-> Search for 'Human'.
Please have a look at the document '_Virtual Human Quick Start Guide.pdf' & the Release Notes. Both are attached to this Post and are included in the Package.
Tutorial videos are attached to this post additionally (Updated for 1.4.1)
Suggested RW Version is 6.13.01. (No SAC required any more)
What is the Virtual Human?The Virtual Human consists of:
- A Smart Component
- A Robot Controller (IRC 5 using RW 6.x)
- Eleven Mechanisms (including the Controller Mechanism)
- Different CAD Versions
What can the Virtual Human do?
- Positioning a Human inside of a Station
- Programming a Human with RAPID
- Creating Simulations containing a Human
How can it be installed?
- Please have a look at the quick start guide.
How to start?
- Start by watching the tutorial videos attached to this post. (Tutorials.zip)
- Look in the RAPID code of the tutorial to see how you can program it.
Future, next release?Assumable earliest by end of 2022. Exceptions are done for bugs/ Issues that can be reproduced clearly & are important for common usages.
Please contact me via email or post in the RobotStudio Forum if you:
- run into issues with the Human
- found a bug for the Human
- created more content for the human (e.g. CAD Versions, Positions, RAPID functionality) – If you want to share it, I can embed it in the next release of the Human.
- All Categories
- 5.4K RobotStudio
- 377 UpFeed
- 15 Tutorials
- 12 RobotApps
- 286 PowerPacs
- 405 RobotStudio S4
- 1.8K Developer Tools
- 241 ScreenMaker
- 2.7K Robot Controller
- 270 IRC5
- 41 OmniCore
- 6 RCS (Realistic Controller Simulation)
- 3 RobotStudio AR Viewer
- 729 RAPID Programming
- 15 Wizard Easy Programming
- 108 Collaborative Robots
- 3 Job listings