UPDATED- Download Virtual Human 1.1
Updated to Version 1.1 (Installable Package):
- Please have a look in the attached "README.txt", there you can also find the Version History.
- Please note, that the Files from the old Version should be deleted completely (e.g. RS_Virtual_Human Folder)- you can stil use your RAPID codes or CAD Files (those are backward compatible)
I am proud to release the new Version of the Virtual Human for RobotStudio.
You can get more detailed information’s/ manuals and tutorial videos from the project folder uploaded in the ABB Library.
- If you have access to our SharePoint (ABB internal), it's recommended to view the Project there as it is more nicely presented.
What is the Virtual Human?The Virtual Human consists of:
- A Smart Component
- A Robot Controller (SAC, IRC 5)
- Eleven Mechanisms (including the Controller Mechanism)
- Different CAD Versions
What can the Virtual Human do?
- Positioning a Human inside of a Station
- Programming a Human with RAPID
- Creating Simulations containing a Human
How can it be installed?
- Download the folder ‘Virtual
Human’ from the ABB Library. Follow the instructions in the document (contained
in the folder):
Please contact me via email or post in the RobotStudio Forum if you:
- run into issues with the Human
- found a bug for the Human
- created more content for the human (e.g. CAD Versions, Positions, RAPID functionality) – If you want to share it, I can embed it in the next release of the Human.
- have new ideas depending on this project -> please have a look at the document
Email: [email protected]