Has anybody else experienced that the output window in the Rapid editor behaves differently??

skumtomte
skumtomte Sweden
edited August 26 in UpFeed
Hi! 
This may not categorize as a bug but more as an minor inconvenience..

I usually have the output window, in the bottom of the screen in the rapid editor, set to Auto Hide, since it at least in the earlier versions of Robotstudio showed it self when it had something new to display. All adder times it remained hidden. 

Since I updated to Robot Studio 2021.2 it no longer comes forward when a new error messages is displayed. Not a huge deal but will take some time to get use to looking at a static window instead of the old behavior that almost function as a popup that clearly displayed errors and warnings. 

Anybody else experiencing it?   

Answers

• Hello Skumtomte,

If possible, could you please record a video of the unwanted behavior and upload it/link to it here?

Thanks!

Maxim Riabichev
    PC Software Support Engineer
  • jmf
    jmf South Africa
    This may not categorize as a bug but more as an minor inconvenience..

I usually have the output window, in the bottom of the screen in the rapid editor, set to Auto Hide, since it at least in the earlier versions of Robotstudio showed it self when it had something new to display. All adder times it remained hidden. 

Since I updated to Robot Studio 2021.2 it no longer comes forward when a new error messages is displayed. Not a huge deal but will take some time to get use to looking at a static window instead of the old behavior that almost function as a popup that clearly displayed errors and warnings. 

Anybody else experiencing it?   
    After you mentioned this I have noticed this as well. It does not refresh to most recent event message as always and you must scroll down to the latest event message.