RobotStudio event

Calibration-Related Issue with IRB 4600 Robot and IRC5 Controller: Linear Movement Error

I have a problem with the IRB 4600 robot, using the IRC5 controller. I calibrated my robot as it should be, but when I try to move it linearly, it gives me the error shown in the image 1. This happens regardless of the robot's position. Microsoft-Teams-image-11

Comments

• This probably happens because two axes (I guess 4 and 6) are parallel or coincident. Try to manually jog all axes to a few degrees different from 0 first, before jogging linearly. Do you still get this error after that?
  • DiegoHernandez
    edited May 2023
    This probably happens because two axes (I guess 4 and 6) are parallel or coincident. Try to manually jog all axes to a few degrees different from 0 first, before jogging linearly. Do you still get this error after that?
    Hi,

Thanks for answering me. I moved the robot but the problem is the same. 

Post edited by DiegoHernandez on
  • lemster68
    lemster68 ✭✭✭
    Four and six are in line or too near to it when axis 5 is near zero.  Move axis five away from zero and try again.
    Lee Justice
  • lemster68 said:
    Four and six are in line or too near to it when axis 5 is near zero.  Move axis five away from zero and try again.
    Thanks the problem was solved.