RobotStudio event

ues the visual system to control robot motion?

Options

hello everyone, i want to ues the visual system to control the robot motion ,but i dont know how to integrate the visual system into the robot controller,my problems are described as follows:

1.the camera is fixed at the terminal of the robot ,the camara is connected to my PC,through the camara ,in my PC i can obtain the position and attitude of the object ,
then how can i send the  position and attitude  to the robotcontrller to make the robot arrive at the position?(attention: the object is moving ,so  i need to constantly obtain the object's position and posture, and use them to control the robot movement).
     2a__which kind of software should I use? robot studio or  Developer Tools(pc sdk or flexpendant )?

3a__Is there any examples ?do you have any easy-of-use idea to solve the problem?

Thank you!

Comments

• Klaus
    Klaus ✭✭
    Options
    Hi.

I have used socket connection to communicate between Vision software and both VC and real robot. That works very fine.

Setup your GUI as socket and your robot as socket client... See rapid instruction for socket

Best Regards

Klaus Soenderhegn
    www.cadalysator.dk