RobotStudio event

Disable 7th axis of irb1200 with irc5 controller

Options
I want to delete the m7dm1 of irc5. Could anyone help??
Tagged:

Comments

• innebandy
    Options
    If you want to logically disable the axis, use a RAPID instruction DeactUnit, and ActUnit will activate the axis again.
  • Hoki
    Options
    Hi
    If you want remove the axis from MOC you can perform an I-Start (System reset). System will install with the original Bootimage. After System has restarted save the MOC and overwrite the old MOC from Backup. Then restore the Backup and the axis is removed. If you use Actunit/Deactunit you have to delete it from Rapid. Also all position with values for external axis must be modified. You simple can write 9E+09 instead of the old value.
  • dvlcek
    Options
    Hoki said:
    Hi
    If you want remove the axis from MOC you can perform an I-Start (System reset). System will install with the original Bootimage. After System has restarted save the MOC and overwrite the old MOC from Backup. Then restore the Backup and the axis is removed. If you use Actunit/Deactunit you have to delete it from Rapid. Also all position with values for external axis must be modified. You simple can write 9E+09 instead of the old value.
    Hello,
    Is there any other way how to remove additional axis? For example, I had system with 2 additional axis, and I need to remove only one of them. So, I-start is not helpful in my case.
    Thank you
    D.V.