RobotStudio event

ABB INTRODUCES THE NEXT GENERATION OF COBOTS

Options
ABB_YuMiGuide
edited December 2021 in Collaborative Robots
ABB Robotics has launched the next generation of cobots and we can't wait to share more information with you all. Introducing #GoFa™ and #SWIFTI™ to our collaborative robot range. Along with #YuMi™ these cobots are packed full of capabilities, are safe enough to work directly alongside humans and help companies of all sizes improve productivity and quality.
We’re making automation easier than ever.
Discover our collaborative robot range here: solutions.abb/cobots

Post edited by Maxim Riabichev on

Comments

• koteso88
    Options
    hi, where can i get this Gofa robot library inside the robotstudio software or when will it available in robotstudio library?
  • Hi Koteso88, it will be in the next RS release, March 9 with limited functionality, full functionality in the next RS release, the date of it will be confirmed soon.
  • rohan_g
    Options
    Can I use the IBR 1300 with area scanners if I need a 10kg Payload?
    I guess I am trying to understand how is SWIFTI different from IRB1100 with area scanners? 
  • ABB_YuMiGuide
    Options
    @rohan_g Yes, you can use it the IRB1300 with safety scanners. 
    To clarify the difference between IRB1100 and CRB1100, please note that the difference between both robots is:1) branding and collaborative labeling,2) laser scanner and SafeMove included in package with an attractive price3) lead through device,4) interaction light on process hub,5) SafeMove configurator on Flexpendant, plus it has all the features of IRB1100! Additionally, CRB 1100 is running on the new Omnicore controller and is using the new FlexPendant.
  • Stevedan
    Options
    Are the packages for the gofa robot available yet in robotstuido, I cant seem to find anywhere to download them. 
  • ABB_YuMiGuide
    Options
    @Stevedan, there will be a new releaser of robotstudio this week and you will be able to get the GoFa and SWIFTI packages inside it. 
  • ilar246
    Options
    When can we expect a RobotWare that enables controller for GoFa/SWIFTI?
  • ABB_YuMiGuide
    Options
    @ilar246 the new robotware will be released by the end of April so stay tuned for that.